From: ***** IEEE 802 Executive Committee List *****
[mailto:STDS-802-SEC@ieee.org] On Behalf Of Grow, Bob
Sent: Tuesday, September 19, 2006 10:11 PM
To: STDS-802-SEC@listserv.ieee.org
Subject: Re: [802SEC] +++EC Email ballot (closes no later than 25SEP2006)+++
Motion to approve the attached EC SC6 recommendation

Approve with authorization for any of the following (and other possible)
editorial corrections

1.  p.8, -- IEE 802 should be IEEE 802, IEEE SA is typically hyphenated as
IEEE-SA (search for all).

2.  p.14, right side, third bullet -- shouldn't "vote" be "comment", this is
the only thing I could find about the agreement granting any vote in 802
process and therefore is probably an "oops".  If I am wrong, please explain.

3.  p. 15, general search -- eg should be e.g. unless British eg is correct
per British English (I'm comfortable with British spelling, possibly check
with a British dictionary are correct if inconsistent).

4.  p. 17, right column third major bullet -- grammar problem, delete first
"exercising".

5.  p. 19, right column, third bullet -- change "version of an 802.x
standard" to "version of a modified 802.x standard"

--Bob Grow