Re: [802SEC] RE: [802SEC] +++EC Email ballot (closes no later than 25SEP2006)+++ Motion to approve the attached EC SC6 recommendation

Andrew-

Thanks for the fast turn-around. Comments as I look through it.

Slide 4:        Good change     Approved

Slide 7 Not wild about it still, but I can live with it

Slide 9 Please complete the change in last bullet
                 (i.e. from "status" to "recognition")

Slide 11:       Good change     Approved

So you are only one word away from my APPROVE vote.

Thanks,

         Geoff