Re: [802SEC] +++EC Email ballot (closes no later than 25SEP2006)+++ Motion to approve the attached EC SC6 recommendation+++tentative result on v10

V10 approve

-----Original Message-----
From: ***** IEEE 802 Executive Committee List *****
[mailto:STDS-802-SEC@ieee.org] On Behalf Of Paul Nikolich
Sent: Thursday, September 21, 2006 6:51 AM
To: STDS-802-SEC@listserv.ieee.org
Subject: [802SEC] +++EC Email ballot (closes no later than 25SEP2006)+++
Motion to approve the attached EC SC6 recommendation+++tentative result
on v10

Dear EC,

There is a friendly amended version10 (21SEP) of the SC6 recommendation
that is the subject of the motion at this time.  It is attached.  (I'm
surprised Andrew Myles hasn't been driven crazy yet.  Andrew--thanks for
your perserverance.  I owe you a beer.  Or two.)

The tentative result on version 10 is shown below.  If you have not
explicitly cast a vote on version 10, please cast your vote as soon as
possible, as we need to submit the recommendation to SC6 shortly.

Regards,
--Paul

Vote categories:         APP    DIS    ABS    DNV
VC Mat Sherman           APPv10
VC Pat Thaler                                 DNVv10
ES Buzz Rigsbee                               DNVv10
RS Bob O'Hara                                 DNVv10
TR John Hawkins                               DNVv10
01 Tony Jeffree          APPv10
03 Bob Grow                                   DNVv10
11 Stuart Kerry          APPv10
15 Bob Heile                                  DNVv10
16 Roger Marks                                DNVv10
17 Mike Takefman                              DNVv10
18 Mike Lynch                                 DNVv10
19 Steve Shellhammer     APPv10
21 Vivek Gupta                                DNVv10
22 Carl Stevenson        APPv10
ME Geoff Thompson        does not have a vote, endorses v10
15 TOTALS                 05     0      0      10