From: r.gertz@ieee.org [mailto:r.gertz@ieee.org]
Sent: Friday, September 22, 2006 11:10 AM
To: Sherman, Matthew J. (US SSA)
Cc: d.c.mohla@ieee.org; d.ringle@ieee.org; j.gorman@ieee.org;
M.Kipness@ieee.org; m.nielsen@ieee.org; Paul Nikolich; Mills, Steve M
(Standards)
Subject: RE: LMSC P&P Review

Hi Matt:

Yes continue to operate under the "not accepted" version with the intent
of
forwarding a revised document by March 2007 using
the review by Bob Davis to guide the development of an acceptable P&P
document to AudCom.

Thanks,
Rona

_______________________________
Rona I. Gertz
Manager, IEEE-SA Governance
IEEE Standards Activities
r.gertz@ieee.org
+1 732 562 3808 (phone); +1 732 562 1571 (fax)
IEEE Standards web site:http://standards.ieee.org/

             "Sherman, Matthew

             J. (US SSA)"

             <matthew.sherman@
             baesystems.com>           <r.gertz@ieee.org>

cc
             09/22/2006 09:08          <d.c.mohla@ieee.org>,

             AM                        <d.ringle@ieee.org>,

                                       <j.gorman@ieee.org>,

                                       <M.Kipness@ieee.org>,

                                       <m.nielsen@ieee.org>, "Paul

                                       Nikolich" <p.nikolich@ieee.org>,

                                       "Mills, Steve M (Standards)"

                                       <steve_mills@hp.com>

Subject
                                       RE: LMSC P&P Review

Ronna,

Given that fact (and the fact that we have already been operating under
the 'not accepted' version of the P&P) would it be okay if we continue
to operate under the current 'not accepted' P&P until such time as I can
correct the deficiencies?

I will initiate the process to correct the deficiencies at the November
'06 LMSC Plenary, which is the earliest time possible.  As noted, (in
accordance with our P&P) we would not be able to complete the changes
prior to March '06.

Thanks,

Mat

Matthew Sherman, Ph.D.
Senior Member Technical Staff
BAE Systems Network Enabled Solutions (NES)
Office: +1 973.633.6344
email: matthew.sherman@baesystems.com