From: r.gertz@ieee.org [mailto:r.gertz@ieee.org]
Sent: Friday, September 22, 2006 7:26 AM
To: Sherman, Matthew J. (US SSA)
Cc: d.c.mohla@ieee.org; d.ringle@ieee.org; j.gorman@ieee.org;
M.Kipness@ieee.org; m.nielsen@ieee.org; Paul Nikolich; Mills, Steve M
(Standards)
Subject: RE: LMSC P&P Review

Matt:

Here is the documentation on the LMSC P&P that was reviewed by Bob
Davis.

(See attached file: 4.4.2_LMSC_P&P_November_2005_r051204.pdf)(See
attached
file: LMSC_P&P_review091306.doc)
_______________________________
Rona I. Gertz
Manager, IEEE-SA Governance
IEEE Standards Activities
r.gertz@ieee.org
+1 732 562 3808 (phone); +1 732 562 1571 (fax)
IEEE Standards web site:http://standards.ieee.org/

             "Sherman, Matthew

             J. (US SSA)"

             <matthew.sherman@
             baesystems.com>           "Mills, Steve M (Standards)"

                                       <steve_mills@hp.com>,

             09/21/2006 01:02          <j.gorman@ieee.org>

             PM
cc
                                       <M.Kipness@ieee.org>,

                                       <d.c.mohla@ieee.org>, "Paul

                                       Nikolich" <p.nikolich@ieee.org>,

                                       <d.ringle@ieee.org>,

                                       <m.nielsen@ieee.org>,

                                       <r.gertz@ieee.org>

Subject
                                       RE: LMSC P&P Review

Steve / Judy,

Please be aware that I was recently notified that the LMSC P&P was 'not
accepted' by AUDCOM (See e-mail trail below).  As you are aware there
are many critical activities in process right now within LMSC and it is
important that LMSC understand which P&P is currently in effect.  If you
can help expedite a response it would be appreciated.

Regards,

Mat

Matthew Sherman, Ph.D.
Senior Member Technical Staff
BAE Systems Network Enabled Solutions (NES)
Office: +1 973.633.6344
email: matthew.sherman@baesystems.com