Re: [802SEC] +++EC Email ballot (closes no later than 25SEP2006)+++ Motion to approve the attached EC SC6 recommendation+++tentative result on v10

approve

At 12:05 PM 9/24/2006 -0400, Paul Nikolich wrote:
>Dear EC,
>
>The tentative result on version 10 is shown below.  If you have not
>explicitly cast a vote on version 10, please cast your vote as soon as
>possible, as we need to submit the recommendation to SC6 shortly.
>
>Regards,
>--Paul
>
>Vote categories:         APP    DIS    ABS    DNV
>VC Mat Sherman           APPv10
>VC Pat Thaler            APPv10
>ES Buzz Rigsbee          APPv10
>RS Bob O'Hara            APPv10
>TR John Hawkins          APPv10
>01 Tony Jeffree          APPv10
>03 Bob Grow              APPv10
>11 Stuart Kerry          APPv10
>15 Bob Heile                                  DNVv10
>16 Roger Marks                   DISv10
>17 Mike Takefman         APPv10
>18 Mike Lynch            APPv10
>19 Steve Shellhammer     APPv10
>21 Vivek Gupta           APPv10
>22 Carl Stevenson        APPv10
>ME Geoff Thompson        does not have a vote, endorses v10
>15 TOTALS                 13     01      00    01

Bob Heile, Ph.D
Chairman, ZigBee Alliance
Chair, IEEE 802.15 Working Group on Wireless Personal Area Networks
11 Louis Road
Attleboro, MA  02703   USA
Mobile: +1-781-929-4832
email:   bheile@ieee.org