[802SEC] +++EC Email ballot (closes no later than 25SEP2006)+++ Motion to approve the attached EC SC6 recommendation+++tentative result on v10

Tony,
Thank you for endorsement of V11 and agreement to submit either V10 or V11.

EC Members,
The ballot closes today.  The only members that have cast an 'opinion' on V11 are Tony, Roger and Geoff.  If the majority of the EC cast approves votes on V11 while the ballot remains open until the end of today 25SEP, I will submit V11 to Robin Tasker as the 802 recommendation, otherwise I will submit V10.
Regards,
--Paul

-------------- Original message from Tony Jeffree <tony@JEFFREE.CO.UK>: --------------