Re: [802SEC] Draft 802.15.4d PAR for 802 EC consideration in November

Bob

Thanks for your comments.  responses below.

Bob

At 12:49 PM 10/9/2006 -0700, Grow, Bob wrote:
>Bob:
>
>General -- Not sure why the Old Scope and Old Purpose fields are on the
>form.  I thought those were only supposed to be on the revision and
>modification PARs.  It appears you used the on-line form and selected
>amendment, so I further would assume the IEEE-SA programmers have
>introduced a "feature" or gone to a more generalized preview format.

I just followed what came up on the screen.  I have long since given up
trying to understand the 'logic' of some of this stuff.

>2.1 -- You failed to provide an amendment title.

Did not spot that little "Amendment:" lurking at the end of the title when
it autofilled.  I will try it again.

>3.1 -- Fill in the Vice Chair information with no obvious reason for why
>it isn't filled in.

oversite

>6.1.c -- Information is insufficient.  If the addresses are reserved MAC
>or multicast addresses, then more information is needed.  If though this
>is only an indication that an implementer will need a MAC address, then
>it shouldn't be filled in as this is the trigger for RAC coordination
>during Sponsor ballot.

It was not clear what was intended. Thanks for clarifying.  I will revise
the answer to no.