Re: [802SEC] 802 Banking account proposal

John-

There are two major elements to your proposal. I wish you would separate
them out and consider them separately and present them for consideration
separately.

1) Changing banks to a bank that is physically more convenient for you and
hopefully for whoever else will need to interact with it , both now and in
the future.

2) Changing from an 802 individual account to "Concentration Banking" with
the IEEE. With whatever advantages and disadvantages there are to that
arrangement including having the IEEE choose the bank rather than 802.

Presumably they will have to presented for vote in the appropriate order.

Thanks,

Geoff