From: ***** IEEE 802 Executive Committee List *****
[mailto:STDS-802-SEC@ieee.org] On Behalf Of Sherman, Matthew J. (US SSA)
Sent: Friday, October 20, 2006 9:00 PM
To: STDS-802-SEC@listserv.ieee.org
Subject: Re: [802SEC] 802.20 WG declaration of affiliation request

Dear 802.20 Members,

As you have been notified by Paul Nikolich I have been asked to collect
affiliation data on behalf of the LMSC EC.  Declarations of affiliations
are due by November 1st, and can be delivered to me via e-mail at
matthew.sherman@baesystems.com.   I want to thank all of you who have
already provided disclosure forms so far.  I have kept responses brief
(a simple 'received' statement) to keep down the work load.  I plan to
provide weekly updates of everyone I have received declarations from.
If you don't see your name listed, it means that I do not have your
declaration.  If you believe your name has been omitted in error, please
resend your declaration of affiliation and note that you believe an
error has occurred.

Hope to see everyone in November!

Best Regards,

Matthew Sherman

Affiliations received as of 11:59 ET, 10/20/2006:

Ayman Naguib                          Mon 10/16/2006 6:48 PM

Michael Youssefmir                   Mon 10/16/2006 6:52 PM

David Comstock                       Mon 10/16/2006 6:54 PM

Fujio Watanabe                         Mon 10/16/2006 7:46 PM

Joanne Wilson                          Mon 10/16/2006 7:33 PM

Takuya Kitamura                        Mon 10/16/2006 8:36 PM

Al Wieczorek                             Mon 10/16/2006 9:07 PM

Jin Young Chun                         Mon 10/16/2006 9:16 PM

Masaaki Yuza                            Mon 10/16/2006 11:58 PM

Rick Stuby                                Tue 10/17/2006 8:32 AM

Murtaza Ali                                Tue 10/17/2006 10:23 AM

Riku Pirhonenriku                       Tue 10/17/2006 1:45 PM

Victor Hou                                Tue 10/17/2006 3:49 PM

Moussa Bavafa                         Tue 10/17/2006 4:38 PM

Al Jette                                     Tue 10/17/2006 5:04 PM

Jaeho Chung                             Thu 10/19/2006 3:42 AM

David Shively                            Thu 10/19/2006 8:31 AM

Sassan Ahmadi                         Thu 10/19/2006 12:51 PM

Chul Park                                  Fri 10/20/2006 8:06 AM

Matthew Sherman, Ph.D.
Senior Member Technical Staff
BAE Systems Network Enabled Solutions (NES)
Office: +1 973.633.6344
email: matthew.sherman@baesystems.com

  _____