Re: [802SEC] Question on Attendance Credit

Steve,

To me there is no doubt that they are having a session, but I recall
hearing a statement on
another conference call as to whether there was a 30 day requirement.
Since
I think this is the sort of thing that can come up, and would result in
yet
another set of appeals, I was thinking of getting us ahead of the curve.

cheers,

mike

Michael Takefman              tak@cisco.com
Distinguished Engineer,       Cisco Systems
Chair IEEE 802.17 Stds WG
3000 Innovation Dr, Ottawa, Canada, K2K 3E8
voice: 613-254-3399       cell:613-220-6991