Re: [802SEC] Question on Attendance Credit

Mike,

	Thanks.

	On another note, you mentioned that people have to have their
affiliations letters in tonight.  That seems reasonable for the majority
of people.  However, what if someone decides to attend at the last
minute and register at the door?  We always like to have people register
in advance but still some people decide last minute to attend.  We
charge them more for registration but we still let them attend.  If
letters of affiliation are required a week in advance then that prevents
someone from making a last minute decision to attend.

	So, in general I think everyone who knows they are going to
attend should make every effort to send in their affiliation letters in
advance.  However, I think if we require it for 802.20 a week in advance
then we in essence disallow anyone to register for 802.20 at the door.
And, of course if this rule is extended to all working groups then we
can eliminate walk up registration.

Regards,
Steve