Re: [802SEC] Question on Attendance Credit

Steve-

A last minute decision to show up at the door without a previous
affiliation declaration does not prevent attendance.
It prevents:
         Voting
         Attendance credit

(I personally would be in favor of allowing new attendees to declare
affiliation at the door, then they could get attendance credit but not
voting, but then a new attendee shouldn't have a vote any way.)

Geoff