Re: [802SEC] Software and Treasury concerns

Paul,    Since Harry's concerns seem to be directed at Bob Heile and
Rick Alfvin, I would like for them to have a chance to respond to the
SEC reflector.

I'm not sure I understand Harry's concerns because this appears to me to
be a legitimate support expense for several of our WGs at an IEEE-802
Plenary Session and should therefore be paid directly from the IEEE-802
treasury as part of normal meeting expenses.  Let's not make a mountain
out of a molehill.      :-)

Thanx,  Buzz
Dr. Everett O. (Buzz) Rigsbee
Boeing IT
PO Box 3707, M/S: 7M-FM
Seattle, WA  98124-2207
NOTE: New phone & Fax numbers; please update your address book.
Ph: (425) 373-8960    Fx: (425) 865-7960
Cell: (425) 417-1022
everett.o.rigsbee@boeing.com