[802SEC] WG/TAG Presentations and the Opening Plenary meeting agenda
Dear EC members,
Please send your WG/TAG presentations to Bob O'Hara and myself no later than COB 9 November so that Bob can post them to the web site prior to the opening plenary meeting.
I will conduct the opening plenary meeting similarly to the way it was done in July:
1) The ususual boilerplate stuff 20 minutes
-- Financial Report (Hawkins)
-- Patent Policy (Thompson)
-- Membership Policy (Thaler)
-- P&P status update (Sherman)
-- general announcements Nikolich/Rigsbee (tutorials, new PARs, etc.)
2) Q&A from the audience with EC members (Nikolich moderates)--15 minutes
3) Unconfirmend: presentation on on non-NA meeting venues: opportunities and challenges -- 10 minutes
4) Q&A on non-NA meetings -- 10 minutes.
5) Closing remarks, notices: 5 minutes. (Nikolich)
This email is sent from the 802 Executive Committee email reflector. This list is maintained by Listserv.