Re: [802SEC] FW: Software and Treasury concerns

Dear Harry,

I'm embarassed to say I am confused as to how to respond to your allegations
of "misrepresentation and half truths". Although I've read and re-read your
email many times, I can't seem to find any references to the
"misrepresentation and half truths" you alluded to in your message.

In any event, I sense that you are less than happy with my attempt to ensure
that everyone get the support they need to be as productive as possible at
this session. I apologize for any confusion I may have created, and assure
you that my motivation was in the best interest of the organization.

I look forward to seeing you in Dallas.

Best regards,

Rick Alfvin
Vice Chair IEEE 802.15