[802SEC] draft ITU-R contribution under development in 802.16

To: 802 EC
cc: 802.16

Dear EC,

I wanted to let you know that the 802.16 WG has been preparing a
contribution for ITU-R Working Party 8F. We hope to present it for EC
approval at the meeting of Friday 17 November.

The document is not final, but a draft has been completed by an
appointed correspondence group chaired by José Costa:
	http://dot16.org/CSUpload//upload/itu_db/I80216%2d06_002r1.pdf

If you are interested in the background, you may wish to see the Call
for Contributions that the WG issued on this topic at its September
interim:
	http://ieee802.org/16/liaison/docs/L80216-06_024.pdf

As noted in the Call for Contributions, we may be developing some
additional supporting material to contribute as well.

You are welcome to send me comments. We plan to work on the document
next week and plan to review it with 802.18.

Regards,

Roger

Roger B. Marks  <r.b.marks@ieee.org>
Chair, IEEE 802.16 Working Group on Broadband Wireless Access <http://