From: "Land, Kathy S." <susan.land@NGC.COM>
To: <sab2006@computer.org>
Cc: <dschultz@csc.com>; <johnwalz@AMERITECH.NET>; "Schober, Chris (MN17)"
<chris.schober@honeywell.com>
Sent: Thursday, November 09, 2006 12:10 PM
Subject: Call for participation in Standards Speakers Bureau

2nd request...SAB Sponsor Committee Chairs, could you please forward this
request to your mailing lists if you have not already done so?

Thank you to those who responded and are helping us in moving this program
forward - please remind your group members that we are still seeking
volunteers:

The Standards Activities Board, in conjunction with the Chapters Activities
Board, is setting up an IEEE Standards Speakers Bureau.

Please help us start up this joint initiative with qualified speakers and
interesting topics.

We are looking for knowledgeable individuals who are interested in giving
presentations to IEEE-CS chapters on standards-related topics. If you are
interested please fill out the attached form and return it to the long time
standards volunteer who has offered to coordinate this program, David
Schultz at  dschultz@csc.com.

Thank you for your time and attention,

Susan K. (Kathy) Land
IEEE CS 2nd VP for Standards Activities