[802SEC] P802.1Qaw draft PAR

Colleagues -

802.1 has received one set of comments from the 802.17 WG on this
draft PAR; I have responded to Mike Takefman on behalf of 802.1 as
detailed in a separate email copied to the EC reflector.

The 802.17 comments were in the form of a question for clarification
that we did not consider to necessitate any changes to the draft PAR
or 5C; these therefore remain unchanged from the material that was
precirculated under the 30 day rule. The files are available here:

http://www.ieee802.org/1/files/public/docs2006/aw-p802-1qaw-draft-par-1006.pdf

http://www.ieee802.org/1/files/public/docs2006/aw-p802-1qaw-draft-5c-1006.doc

These documents will be placed on the 802.1 closing plenary agenda
(Thurs PM) for approval, and will be placed on the Friday EC agenda
for approval for forwarding to NesCom.

Regards,
Tony