Re: [802SEC] First draft of tomorrow's EC agenda

Bob,

I'd like to add two more P&P related Agenda Items under internal
business:

MI  Motion to affirm LMSC Chair's decision on CA documents   Matthew
Sherman (10 Minutes if possible)

II  Status on Impact of Improper editing of rules change  Matthew
Sherman (5 minutes)

Matthew Sherman, Ph.D.
Senior Member Technical Staff
BAE Systems Network Enabled Solutions (NES)
Office: +1 973.633.6344
email: matthew.sherman@baesystems.com