[802SEC] Additional Documents for Friday's EC Closing Plenary

I forgot to send our press releases and our ITU Liaisons
in my earlier message for your review prior to the EC meeting.

mike

Michael Takefman              tak@cisco.com
Distinguished Engineer,       Cisco Systems
Chair IEEE 802.17 Stds WG
3000 Innovation Dr, Ottawa, Canada, K2K 3E8
voice: 613-254-3399       cell:613-220-6991

PR_802_17c_V0.doc

PR_802_17b_V0.doc

Liaison-interim v1.pdf

Liaison-EthernetRing Dallas v2.pdf