Re: [802SEC] Trouble Registering On-line for January Interim

Hi Steve,

The server was temporally down for about 30 minutes and is back online.
Please try again to register for the IEEE 802 January 2006 Hosted Interim in
London.

We are sorry for any inconvenience.

Thank you and have a great week.

Dawn Slykhouse