Re: [802SEC] RE: [802SEC] tentative results: +++EC Email ballot (closes no later than 29NOV2006)+++ Motion to foward the P802.16m PAR to NesCom

Paul,

You have me marked as a "DIS" ... While I objected to this electronic ballot
as a matter of procedure,
I don't recall explicitly casting a "DIS" vote.

Please mark me as "DNV" as I do not recognize this as a valid ballot because
of what I view as clear
violations of our P&P.

Carl