Re: [802SEC] +++EC Email Ballot (closes no later than 1 Dec 2006)+++ Motion to Approve the Network Master Services Agreement

approve

At 01:52 PM 11/29/2006 -0800, Rigsbee, Everett O wrote:
>Motion: Moved by Buzz Rigsbee;  Seconded by John Hawkins
>
>To approve the v13 draft of the two-year Network Services Master Service
>Agreement with VeriLAN Event Services, Inc. effective December 1, 2006
>(as previously circulated to 802 EC members) for execution by the
>IEEE-802 Executive Secretary and the IEEE Procurement Officer.
>
>Please return your vote on this to me and the reflector ASAP.
>
>Thank you for your cooperation and support !!!     :-)
>

>Thanx,  Buzz
>Dr. Everett O. (Buzz) Rigsbee
>Boeing IT
>PO Box 3707, M/S: 7M-FM
>Seattle, WA  98124-2207
>NOTE: New phone & Fax numbers; please update your address book.
>Ph: (425) 373-8960    Fx: (425) 865-7960
>Cell: (425) 417-1022
>everett.o.rigsbee@boeing.com

>This email is sent from the 802 Executive Committee email reflector.  This
>list is maintained by Listserv.

Bob Heile, Ph.D
Chairman, ZigBee Alliance
Chair, IEEE 802.15 Working Group on Wireless Personal Area Networks
11 Louis Road
Attleboro, MA  02703   USA
Mobile: +1-781-929-4832
email:   bheile@ieee.org