[802SEC] UPDATE on current tally: +++EC Email Ballot (closes no later than 11:59pm PST, 1 Dec 2006)+++ Motion to Approve the Network Master Services Agreement

Colleagues,  The current tally on the NMSA eMail ballot are as shown
below:

Please make a serious effort to get me your ballot sometime today so we
can close this one on our target date.

We do appreciate your cooperation and support in completing this
important matter.

Vote categories:         APP    DIS    ABS    DNV
VC Mat Sherman.          APP
VC Pat Thaler.                                DNV
ES Buzz Rigsbee.         APP
RS Bob O'Hara.           APP
TR John Hawkins.         APP
01 Tony Jeffree.         APP
03 Bob Grow.                                  DNV
11 Stuart Kerry.         APP
15 Bob Heile.            APP
16 Roger Marks.          APP
17 Mike Takefman.                             DNV
18 Mike Lynch.           APP
19 Steve Shellhammer.    APP
20 Arnie Greenspan.                    ABS
21 Vivek Gupta.          APP
22 Carl Stevenson.       APP
ME Geoff Thompson.       non-voting
16 TOTALS        result  12     00      01     03

Note:  NO FURTHER COMMENTS SUBMITTED.

Thanx,  Buzz
Dr. Everett O. (Buzz) Rigsbee
Executive Secretary, IEEE 802 LMSC
Boeing IT
PO Box 3707, M/S: 7M-FM
Seattle, WA  98124-2207
Ph: (425) 373-8960    Fx: (425) 865-7960
Cell: (425) 417-1022
everett.o.rigsbee@boeing.com

Motion: Moved by Buzz Rigsbee;  Seconded by John Hawkins

To approve the v13 draft of the two-year Network Services Master Service
Agreement with VeriLAN Event Services, Inc. effective December 1, 2006
(as previously circulated to 802 EC members) for execution by the
IEEE-802 Executive Secretary and the IEEE Procurement Officer.

Please return your vote on this to me and the reflector ASAP.

Thank you for your cooperation and support !!!     :-)

Thanx,  Buzz
Dr. Everett O. (Buzz) Rigsbee
Boeing IT
PO Box 3707, M/S: 7M-FM
Seattle, WA  98124-2207
NOTE: New phone & Fax numbers; please update your address book.