From: ***** IEEE 802 Executive Committee List *****
[mailto:STDS-802-SEC@ieee.org] On Behalf Of Sherman, Matthew J. (US SSA)
Sent: Sunday, December 03, 2006 9:23 AM
To: STDS-802-SEC@listserv.ieee.org
Subject: [802SEC] Acting Chair of LMSC EC

Fellow EC Members,

Unfortunately, Paul Nikolich is having some medical issues that
necessitate a medical procedure to be performed.  He estimates that he
will be unable to perform his duties as LMSC Executive Committee Chair
for roughly 4-6 weeks.  During that time Paul has asked me (as First
Vice Chair) to assume the role of Acting LMSC Executive Committee Chair,
effective as of Noon EST 12/3/2006.

That's all the information I have to share at this time, but if you have
any critical questions please feel free to contact me by e-mail or cell
at anytime.

Best Regards,

Matthew Sherman

Acting LMSC Chair

Matthew Sherman, Ph.D.
Senior Member Technical Staff
BAE Systems Network Enabled Solutions (NES)
Office: +1 973.633.6344
email: matthew.sherman@baesystems.com
<mailto:matthew.sherman@baesystems.com>

This list is maintained by Listserv.