Re: [802SEC] +++10 Day EC Email Ballot (Closes no later than 18 December 2006)+++Motion to forward document 18-06-0080 to ITU-R WP8F+++

Dear EC Colleagues,

I vote Approve on this 802.18 document. I respectively request that
you do the same.

This is an innocuous but important document. Its only purpose is to
inform ITU-R Working Party 8F that IEEE 802.16 has initiated a
project directly related to its activities. The 802.16 WG is _not_
proposing publicity in the form of a press release; we simply want to
notify an important liaison contact.

Please note also that the 802.18 TAG voted to approve this letter in
Dallas, conditional on approval of the 802.16m PAR. That PAR was
approved by the IEEE-SA Standards Board on 6 December, so the
condition has been met.

I would appreciate your effort to consider and vote on this issue.

Thanks!

Roger