[802SEC] Email disruptions

Dear IEEE 802 SEC,

If you are waiting an email response from me since last week please note the
Vancouver area was hit by a wind storm (100km winds)
http://www.cbc.ca/canada/story/2006/12/17/bc-storms.html

 which has caused extensive damage to the area.  The good news from my
family is our home survived with minor damage.  Our power was just recently
restored however I do not have access to email at my home office.  Please
excuse the delay, I will respond as soon as service is reconnected.

Darcel Moro

IEEE 802 Meeting Manager

Face To Face Events, Inc.

Direct Tel: 604-949-0716