From: ***** IEEE 802 Executive Committee List *****
[mailto:STDS-802-SEC@ieee.org] On Behalf Of Sherman, Matthew J. (US SSA)
Sent: Thursday, December 21, 2006 10:21 AM
To: STDS-802-SEC@listserv.ieee.org
Subject: [802SEC] Executive Session concerning Anonymous Letter

EC Members,

Please recall that some time ago IEEE received an anonymous letter
concerning alleged ethical violations on the part of the Executive
Committee of IEEE802 and others. The IEEE Audit Committee, which reports
to the IEEE Board of Directors, has requested an executive session with
us during the IEEE802 London Interim to discuss the findings of an
independent legal investigation concerning that letter.  Because the
findings are still under attorney / client privilege, the IEEE Board of
Directors and Corporate Counsel require that the information be held in
confidence, so the findings may only be presented in Executive Session.

Accordingly I'd like to suggest Wednesday, January 17th, at 3:30 PM
London time for the meeting.  A dial in number will be provided for EC
Members who are not physically present.  Please let me know if you can
attend the meeting, or suggest an alternative date / time if you wish.

Regards,

Matthew Sherman

Acting Chair, LMSC

Matthew Sherman, Ph.D.
Senior Member Technical Staff
BAE Systems Network Enabled Solutions (NES)
Office: +1 973.633.6344
email: matthew.sherman@baesystems.com

This list is maintained by Listserv.