From: k.kenney@ieee.org [mailto:k.kenney@ieee.org]
Sent: Friday, December 22, 2006 2:19 PM
To: Sherman, Matthew J. (US SSA)
Cc: r.labelle@ieee.org; crcamp@earthlink.net; w.pienciak@ieee.org;
steve_mills@hp.com
Subject: IMAT spec feedback

Dear Mat,
Can you please post this email to the 802 EC reflector on our behalf.
Thanks,
Karen

Karen A. Kenney
Associate Managing Director,
Business Administration
IEEE Standards Activities
445 Hoes Lane, P.O. Box 1331
Piscataway, NJ 08855-1331
*************************************
Phone:  1 732 562 3822
Fax:       1 732 562 1571
email:     k.kenney@ieee.org
*************************************
check out our website at:  http://standards.ieee.org
----- Forwarded by Karen Kenney/STDS/STAFF/US/IEEE on 12/22/2006 02:13
PM
-----

             "Clyde R. Camp"

             <c.camp@ieee.org>

             12/20/2006 05:38          r.labelle@ieee.org

             PM
cc
                                       Karen Kenney <k.kenney@ieee.org>

Subject
             Please respond to         Re: Fw: IMAT spec feedback

              c.camp@ieee.org

                   "Clyde R. Camp"

                   <c.camp@ieee.org>

                   12/19/2006 09:45          Walter Pienciak

                   AM                        <w.pienciak@ieee.org>

      cc
                                             k.kenney@ieee.org, Bob
LaBelle

                   Please respond to         <r.labelle@ieee.org>

                    c.camp@ieee.org
      Subject
                                             Re: IMAT spec feedback

         Dear 802 Exec,

          Thank you for participating in the recently concluded
          feedback period for our attendance-management system, as
          described in the IMAT specification you were provided.

          Based on their active participation in this project to date,
          as well as their size, we have selected 802.11 (along with
          non-802 groups) to test and refine the application.

          Comments from outside the testing group are welcome and will
          continue to be thoughtfully considered.