From: ***** IEEE 802 Executive Committee List *****
[mailto:STDS-802-SEC@ieee.org] On Behalf Of Rigsbee, Everett O
Sent: Wednesday, January 03, 2007 12:21 PM
To: STDS-802-SEC@listserv.ieee.org
Subject: Re: [802SEC] Fwd: ITU-T to Distribute Standards Free of Charge

It's interesting that they cite the ETSI program but don't even mention
the GET-802 program which we pay so much for.

And if ITU can do it without losing money, why can't the IEEE do the
same ???

Thanx,  Buzz
Dr. Everett O. (Buzz) Rigsbee
Boeing IT
PO Box 3707, M/S: 7M-FM
Seattle, WA  98124-2207
NOTE: New phone & Fax numbers; please update your address book.
Ph: (425) 373-8960    Fx: (425) 865-7960
Cell: (425) 417-1022
everett.o.rigsbee@boeing.com