[802SEC] resumption of 802 Chair duties

Dear EC members,

It has been exactly 5 weeks since my valve job, I'm feeling good and my doctor's have cleared me to begin easing into normal activities.  Hence I will be resuming my 802 chair duties shortly.    Mat Sherman and I have discussed it and we both agree the best time would be shortly after the London interim session--mostly likely early the week following the interim.  I plan on participating in the 17JAN telecon and have begun discussions with some EC and SA staff members to bring me up to date as appropriate.

Its been difficult being on the sidelines on injured reserve and I'm eager to get back into the flow.

Lastly, I want to thank everyone involved in 802 for their support over the last 1.5 months, especially Mr. Sherman.  From what I've been able to gather he's had a heck of a time--thanks Mat.

Best Regards,

--Paul