Re: [802SEC] Guest Room Internet Access at the March 2007 IEEE 802 Plenary Session in Orlando, FL

Thank you, Rick.  That is indeed excellent news !!!      :-)

So I will request that our WG chairs please forward this information to
their WG Lists so that everyone will be aware of this extra IEEE-802
Plenary benefit.

Thanx,  Buzz
Dr. Everett O. (Buzz) Rigsbee
Boeing IT
PO Box 3707, M/S: 7M-FM
Seattle, WA  98124-2207
Ph: (425) 373-8960    Fx: (425) 865-7960
Cell: (425) 417-1022
everett.o.rigsbee@boeing.com