From: owner-stds-802-sec@ieee.org [mailto:owner-stds-802-sec@ieee.org] On
Behalf Of John Hawkins
Sent: Tuesday, March 06, 2007 1:06 PM
To: STDS-802-SEC@listserv.ieee.org
Subject: [802SEC] Who should file an L50-S

Folks,

Per the question over who should file L50-S forms:  I have filed one on
behalf of 802 and all its constituent working groups except 802.3,
802.11 and 802.15. These operate with their own treasuries and file
their own L50-S.

If any WG chairs (who do not have treasury) have filed a form,
indicating "we don't have a treasury" that's fine, but you need not feel
compelled to do so. You are covered under the 802 form (no need to thank
me :-).

I hope this helps clarify. Let me know if you have questions.

john
Treasurer, IEEE 802 Executive Committee

This email is sent from the 802 Executive Committee email reflector.  This
list is maintained by Listserv.