[802SEC] July 2007 - San Francisco Plenary

I have been asked to send a note to all working group chairs regarding the
July plenary in San Francisco.  The meeting space is tight in San Francisco
for the size of our group.  Using our current schedule we are actually short
meeting room space.  We ask that while your working groups are meeting here
in Orlando you take an account of the actual number attendees in each
meeting and the number of concurrent meetings your working group has
scheduled.  We may require you to minimize the number of rooms you are
requesting as well as size.

Please forward any questions or concerns you may have to Paul and Buzz and
copy both Dawn and I.

Thank you,

Darcel

Darcel Moro