Re: [802SEC] best practices agenda 11-noon Wednesday Regents Boardroom

I agree with Buzz on #5. I can't understand why we would absolutely ban
non-contracted expenditures. Definitely this should be used on a strict
exception basis, but exceptions must be allowed for. The only
restriction I see worthwhile is approval by the EC on the specific item
(not as part of a larger approval).

John Lemon