[802SEC] Options to Replace HR-New Orleans for March 16-21, 2008

Colleagues,  See the attached spreadsheet of choices.  Please review
these with your constituencies and collect their sentiments if possible.

This is the best we could do given the late date.  We would like to take
a preference poll at our Friday SEC meeting to indicate the order of 802
preference for contracting.  We need to close on this ASAP because the
risk of losing choices goes up each day that passes.

Thanx,  Buzz
Dr. Everett O. (Buzz) Rigsbee
Boeing IT
PO Box 3707, M/S: 7M-FM
Seattle, WA  98124-2207
Ph: (425) 373-8960    Fx: (425) 865-7960
Cell: (425) 417-1022
everett.o.rigsbee@boeing.com

    [ Part 2, "802-0308-RebookOptions-V3-01.xls" ]
    [ Application/VND.MS-EXCEL  34KB. ]
    [ Unable to print this part. ]