[802SEC] Tutorial materials

For those of you sponsoring a tutorial next week, please contact your
presenters and have them send me their materials for posting on the web
site.  I will be able to post until Sunday evening.  After that, there
is no guarantee that the material will make it to the web site before
the end of next week, meaning it will not be available to those
attending the tutorials.

Thank you for haranguing your presenters.

 -Bob

Bob O'Hara
Cisco Systems - WNBU

Phone:  +1 408 853 5513