From: Rick Alfvin
To: Paul Nikolich
Cc: Buzz Rigsbee ; VeriLAN
Sent: Wednesday, March 14, 2007 12:00 AM
Subject: IEEE 802 March 2007 Plenary Mid-Week Network Status Report

Hi Paul,

I have attached the mid-week network status report for your review. The Caribe Royale Convention Center has proven to be an excellent venue for this IEEE 802 Plenary session.

Best regards,

Rick Alfvin
VP Business Development

VeriLAN Event Services, Inc.
215 SE Morrison Street Suite 2000F
Portland, OR 97214

503?907-1419 [voice]
503 961-7189 [fax]
503 415-1681 [cell]

ralfvin@verilan.com
www.verilan.com

Hi Paul,

I have attached the mid-week network status report for your review.
The Caribe Royale Convention Center has proven to be an excellent
venue for this IEEE 802 Plenary session.

Best regards,

Rick Alfvin
VP Business Development

VeriLAN Event Services, Inc.
215 SE Morrison Street Suite 2000F
Portland, OR 97214

503 907-1419 [voice]
503 961-7189 [fax]
503 415-1681 [cell]

ralfvin@verilan.com
www.verilan.com

IEEE 802 MAR07 Plenary Session Mid-Week Report1.pdf