[802SEC] Letter to IEEE 1900

EC,

            Attached is a draft letter from Paul Nikolich to Steve
Berger, Chair of 1900, to recommend establishing liaisons between the
two organizations.

            We will vote on this on Friday.  Bob, please put a 2 min
time slot on the Friday agenda.

            If anyone has any comments on the letter feel free to send
them to the reflector and I will and the appropriate edits.  We don't
want to waist time on Friday making edits.

Steve

Letter.doc