[802SEC] Agenda for today's IMT Advanced conference call

All,

Attached is the agenda for today's call. Unfortunately, as I have just
learned the hard way, the mail reflector will not accept Power Point
files.  Hence for future meetings the agenda will have to be circulated
earlier. My apologies for any inconvenience. On today's call we can
collect email addresses so those participating can receive agendas,
etc., directly.

EC members please pass to your participants. Thanks.

Regards,

Mike

 <<18-07-0030-00-0000_IMT_Advanced_22 March.ppt>>

18-07-0030-00-0000_IMT_Advanced_22 March.ppt