[802SEC] Motion on IEEE 802.12

Colleagues,

I will be making a motion on disbanding IEEE 802.12. The draft text of
the motion is:
Whereas, all IEEE 802 and ISO/IEC 8802-12 standards have been withdrawn,
it is moved that the hibernating IEEE 802.12 Working Group be disbanded.

Bob Grow has agreed to second the motion.

Let me know if you have any comments on the motion. Paul has delegated
conduct of the ballot on the motion to me and I expect to start a 10 day
ballot in a couple of days.

Regards,
Pat