From: ***** IEEE 802 Executive Committee List *****
[mailto:STDS-802-SEC@ieee.org] On Behalf Of Pat Thaler
Sent: Thursday, March 29, 2007 12:36 PM
To: STDS-802-SEC@listserv.ieee.org
Subject: [802SEC] +++10 Day EC Email Ballot (Closes no later than 9
April 2007)+++Motion to disband the 802.12 Working Group

Dear Colleagues,

Whereas, all IEEE 802 and ISO/IEC 8802-12 standards have been withdrawn,
it is moved that the hibernating IEEE 802.12 Working Group be disbanded.

Moved by Pat Thaler
Seconded by Bob Grow

Our chair has delegated conduct of the ballot to me.
The ballot closes 9 April 2007 at 11:59 PM.

Regards,
Pat Thaler

This list is maintained by Listserv.