Re: [802SEC] +++802.18 Conference Call to Ballot the IMT Advanced Input to ITU-R WP8F+++

All,

A sharper pair of eyes than mine has pointed out that the date for the
802.18 ballot should read "30 April" and that the WG ballots start on 1
May.

Sorry for any inconvenience...time to clean my glasses.

All,

The time is 9:30 a.m. PDT.

Regards,

Mike