Re: [802SEC] Reminder-- I need EC members to respond regarding their classification as a "conflicted" or "non-conflicted" EC member

no change in my status that I am aware of.

At 10:25 AM 5/7/2007 -0400, Paul Nikolich wrote:
>Dear EC members,
>
>I received responses to the below request from Mat Sherman, Pat Thaler,
>John Hawkins, Geoff Thompson, John Lemon, Mike Lynch and Arnie Greenspan.
>7 out of 17.  I need a response from everyone immediately.
>
>Please send me an email today (7MAY2007) either way--change or no change.
>Furthermore, if you feel that circumstances (i.e., of new events that
>create or dispel a conflict) have changed regarding your classification as
>a "non-conflicted" or "conflicted" EC member regarding 802.20
>matters--please explain.
>
>Regards,
>
>--Paul
>

>----- Original Message ----- From: "Paul Nikolich" <paul.nikolich@ATT.NET>

Bob Heile, Ph.D
Chairman, ZigBee Alliance
Chair, IEEE 802.15 Working Group on Wireless Personal Area Networks
11 Louis Road
Attleboro, MA  02703   USA
Mobile: +1-781-929-4832
email:   bheile@ieee.org