[802SEC] IMT Advanced Requirements Conference Call - 5 June

Dear EC,

As you are aware a joint 802 input on IMT Advanced requirements was
developed, approved and submitted to the May meeting of ITU-R WP8F. That
meeting in Kyoto is now merging the 802 input with a number of other
inputs. Completing the requirements document is not a goal for the
current meeting here in Kyoto. That is planned for the first meeting of
WP8F in their planned January 2008 meeting in Geneva.

What I propose is that we have a conference call on 5 June to review the
requirements document as it exists at the end of the WP8F meeting. We
need to decide if 802 wants to develop further proposals on this topic.
That decision does not need to be made on the 5 June call but can be the
topic of a further conference call or done at the July plenary giving
you  time to discuss this with your WGs.

The time for this call will be the same as the previous IMT Advanced
calls, 1:30 p.m. U.S. Pacific Daylight Time (PDT).

The bridge will be the same as for the previous conference calls:

+1.972.684.5262

Access Code: 4447518#

I will add the WP8F working document to the 802.18 May meeting documents
folder, hopefully Thursday or Friday of this week.

Additionally I will forward this announcement to those that I have
listed as having participated in the previous IMT Advanced development
effort.

Regards from Kyoto,

Mike