Re: [802SEC] +++ LMSC P&P Revision Ballot +++ AudCom

Mat,

            I vote NO but will change my vote to a YES if the following
changes are made,

Section 7.1.2

*	Under non-voting members add "Parliamentarian"

Section 7.1.2.1

*	Remove "a) Decide which matters are procedural and technical."
The executive committee does not decide technical maters so all maters
are procedural.
*	Remove "c) Place technical issues to a vote by WG members"

Section 7.2.1.2

*	In "b) Record and publish minutes of each meeting within 60
calendar days of the end of meeting." change 60 to 30.  There is no
reason the minutes cannot be published within 30 days.

Section 7.2.2.3

*	In "b) Record and publish minutes of each meeting within 60
calendar days of the end of meeting." change 60 to 30.  There is no
reason the minutes cannot be published within 30 days.

Section 12

*	The text states "Both technical and procedural appeals may be
made."  I am unclear on what basis someone can make a technical appeal.
Please include in the document the basis of a technical appeal.

Steve