[802SEC] +++non-conflicted EC membership regarding 802.20 matters as of 16 JUN2007+++

Dear EC members,

As of 16JUN2007 the conflicted/non-conflicted EC roster regarding 802.20
matters is as follows:

16JUN2007 conflicted/voluntarily recused EC members (8):
Pat Thaler, Mat Sherman, Bob Grow, Stuart Kerry, Dr. Roger Marks, Steve
Shellhammer, Vivek Gupta, and Carl Stevenson.

16JUN2007 non-conflicted EC members (10):
Paul Nikolich, John Hawkins, Bob O'Hara, Buzz Rigsbee, Tony Jeffree, Bob
Heile, John Lemon, Mike Lynch, Arnie Greenspan and Geoff Thompson.

At the start of the July plenary session I will ask if any EC member
believes their status regarding this matter has changed and we'll establish
a revised roster as appropriate.

Regards,

--Paul