From: owner-stds-802-sec@ieee.org [mailto:owner-stds-802-sec@ieee.org] On
Behalf Of Stuart J. Kerry
Sent: Wednesday, June 20, 2007 4:56 PM
To: STDS-802-SEC@listserv.ieee.org
Cc: David_Law@3com.com; d.ringle@ieee.org
Subject: [802SEC] Proposed 802 Chair's Guideline Pertaining to Patents Etc.

802 EC Colleagues.

Paul Nikolich has asked me to forward the attached document to you all in
advance, regarding the proposed addition to his 802 Chair's Guidelines that
would pertain to the IEEE patent policy etc, within 802.

At Paul's request I have been working with David Law and the following folks
at the IEEE namely, Dave Ringle, Karen Kenney, Michael Lindsay, and Claire
Topp. We have now reached consensus within this group and with this Paul
will present for information and discussion at the opening EC meeting during
our San Francisco meeting.

May I respectfully suggest that you review the document in advance and bring
your comments and suggestions with you and make them when Paul presents.

On behalf of Paul, thank you for your consideration.

Regards

/ Stuart

_______________________________

Stuart J. Kerry
Chair, IEEE 802.11 WLANs WG

c/o: NXP Semiconductors,
1109 McKay Drive, M/S 48A SJ,
San Jose, CA 95131-1706,
United States of America.

+1 (408) 474-7356 - Phone
+1 (408) 474-5343 - Fax
+1 (408) 348-3171 - Cell
eMail: stuart.kerry@nxp.com

This email is sent from the 802 Executive Committee email reflector.  This
list is maintained by Listserv.