Re: [802SEC] Proposed 802 Chair's Guideline Pertaining to Patents Etc.

Carl,

Thank you for the update on behalf of Paul.

As I said it is Paul's guidelines document after the named group came
to concenus, as I stated.

I am sure he will look forward to the input from you at the San
Francisco meeting when he presents.

Thanks again,

/ Stuart

Stuart J. Kerry